Medical Lead Immunology & Inflammation
Based in the Lausanne region of Switzerland, in an innovative and dynamic environment, you will report to the Head of Medical Affairs and will have the medical responsibility for the Immunology & Inflammation Therapeutic Area.
Activities and responsibilities:
• Profound knowledge of dermatitis and psoriasis therapeutic area / disease (pathogenesis, clinical aspects, treatment) to support best drug positioning and value proposition.
• Lead the medical communication plan aligned with global strategy and local needs and including:
o Publication plan
o Scientific material production plan
o Medical training plan
o Scientific event (ad-boards and congresses) plan
o External expert engagement plan
o Scientific society engagement plan
o Patient organization engagement plan
o Promotional material review plan
• Medical review and approval of scientific content of promotional material and post submission regulatory documents.
• Responsibility for organizing scientific events (boards, symposia/medical events.
• Preparation and update of educational material for internal or external stakeholders.
• Leading the scientific exchanges with the medical community and building/strengthening the global external expert network.
• Scientific review of Business Development opportunities in the TA of interest.
• Medical Degree, Dermatologist.
• Few years of experience in pharmaceutical industry.