Gracia101 is looking to hire on a permanent basis a Network & Security Engineer for a long-term project with an international company in Barcelona starting as soon as possible. This an exciting time to join us as we partner with industry leaders in delivering excellence.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- Performing risks assessment and presenting the findings and recommendations.
- Providing expertise during cloud and SaaS deployments
- Acting as a dedicated Network Security SME and point of contact on projects
- Communicate and manage security needs and expectations across the network infrastructure
- Work with internal resources to ensure proper security controls are identified, implemented and tested.
- Document policies and operating procedures
- Organising, leading and managing project teams ensuring delivery schedules are met.
- Performing quality control of deliverables
- Leading technical discussions with technical and non-technical audiences including executives, managers, engineers, and end-users
Skills and Experience
- Strong knowledge of multiple Firewall platforms, Palo Alto, Checkpoint and excellent troubleshooting skills
- Strong Knowledge of Layer 7/Application Security on Firewalls/Proxies/Load Balancers etc.
- Awareness of tools such as Qualys/Skybox/Nessus etc.
- Good knowledge of network security including LAN, WAN, WLAN, VPN, Firewalls, NAC, L2/L3 Security
- Excellent ability to lead and drive activities and work in close collaboration with application engineers, security engineers, network engineers, system engineer, DBAs
- Knowledge in cloud technologies integration (Azure/Cloud Security/SaaS)
- Project management experience a plus
- ITIL certified
- Ability to manage remote external provider and collaborate with remote colleagues
The technologies listed below would be ideal but will not limit the candidacy:
- Aruba/HPe LAN/WAN Switching/Routing
- Aruba/Cisco Controller based Wireless LAN Technologies
- Cisco Viptela SD-WAN (vManage/vAnalytics)
- Cisco Industry 4.0 technology
- Palo Alto/Fortigate Firewall technology
- Extreme DC Switches
- Microsoft O365/Azure (Network Design)